Terms and Conditions
By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, you agree that:
- You are hiring Drew to perform at your event during the agreed upon date and time and for the agreed upon length of time.
- You will pay Drew the stated price by the day of the event. Drew can accept cash, card, or check. Please make checks payable to Drew Blue Shoes LLC.
- If you cancel the show, you will notify Drew of the cancellation no later than 72 hours before the show for no cancellation fee. If you fail notify Drew about a cancellation within 72 hours prior to the event, you will owe Drew 100% of the agreed upon price. There is no fee for cancellations due to inclement weather or uncontrollable circumstances.
- Although there is no inherent danger in the show, Drew is not liable for any damages that may occur during the event.
- You will set up optimal performing conditions: a performance space with the audience sitting in front of the space; all children under 3 years old will be accompanied by an adult at all times; any toys in the room will be put away before the magic show begins; and, if the show is outdoors, all attendees and Drew will be positioned in an area away from direct sunlight.
- If the show will be held outdoors, you must notify Drew prior to the event date.
- Finally, Drew must be able to wear his blue shoes in the performance space (don’t worry, Drew keeps them squeaky clean!)
By booking Drew, you agree to uphold these terms to the best of your abilities. If any of these terms are violated, Drew reserves the right to cancel or postpone the show at any time (although this has never happened and Drew hopes it never does!).
If you have any questions about any terms, please email Drew at firstname.lastname@example.org. By request, Drew can make one-time exceptions to the listed terms.